Complete Step-by-step Tutorial to jailbreak 9.3.3 with Pangu!
Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 Semi-tethered Pangu English version released!Pangu released a brand new iOS 9.3.3 Jailbreak utility! and after a series of updates now we have an English version available on Windows and Mac OS X with backwards compatibility for iOS 9.2, iOS 9.2.1, iOS 9.3, iOS 9.3.1 and iOS 9.3.2!
The Only downside of this version is that it's Semi-tethered jailbreak which means you’ll have to re-jailbreak your device every time it reboots, but in order to do that you won't need a computer you'll only use the Pangu jailbreak app on your device.
Now you can jailbreak iOS 9.2 to iOS 9.3.3 on iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, 5c, SE, iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 4, iPod Touch 6th generation, 5th gen and all other iOS 9-based iPad models!
If you’ve been holding out on updating to iOS 9.3.3 until now, this is the perfect time to do so, follow our guide below for the step-by-step instructions on how to jailbreak 9.3.3 with Pangu!
If you are new to the jailbreak world, and this is the first time you are willing to jailbreak your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch, then follow our easy step by step tutorial and learn how to jailbreak iOS iDevices.
After successfully jailbreaking your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad, you will need to add new repos and sources to Cydia App so you can install new tweaks, jailbreak Apps and unlimited Cydia packages.
We provided everything you will need after jailbreaking your iDevice in the list below .
iOS 9.3.3 Jailbreak Support: iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch
The Pangu jailbreak tool supports 64-bit and it's compatible with the all the following devices:
- iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S Plus.
- iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
- All iPhone 5x models (5s, 5c, SE and 5).
- iPad Pro, iPad Air 2 and original Air.
- iPod touch 5th and 6th generation.
- Every iPad Mini, being the mini 4, 3, 2 and 1.
- All Full-size iPads ( iPad 5, iPad 4, iPad 3 and iPad 2).
Pangu jailbreak is semi-tethered and requires you to run the jailbreak app on your device every time it reboots.
How To Avoid ALL Pangu Jailbreak 9.3.3 Issues :
Some important points before you proceed with the tutorial, it’s critical that you meet the latest Pangu jailbreak requirements to guarantee the success of your iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak.
1. Use iCloud or iTunes to back up any and all personal information that you need to keep safe. The jailbreak has been reported to be working in most cases, but on the off chance something goes wrong, it’s a good idea to have a backup plan.
2. If your iDevice is running 9.3.3 or an earlier version of iOS 9 and was updated via Apple’s default OTA (over-the-air) update feature found in the Settings app, you must complete the below section marked as ‘Important Steps’.
* Important Steps: OTA iOS 9.3.x users are required to restore by first initiating a backup inside iTunes, restoring to iOS 9.3.3 (assuming 9.3.3 is the latest firmware – as of writing this article, it is.), proceeding with the jailbreak and finally, you can restore from your iTunes backup to retrieve all your personal data.
How to Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 - iOS 9.2 and 9.3 using Pangu
Learn How to Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 Semi-tethered Pangu iPhone 6S Plus, 6S, 6, iPad Air, Air 2, Pro, Mini 4 Tutorial on Mac OS X or Windows.
Here’s how to jailbreak your device running on iOS 9.2, iOS 9.2.1, iOS 9.3, iOS 9.3.1, iOS 9.3.2 and iOS 9.3.3 using Pangu jailbreak :
Step 1: Download Pangu jailbreak .iPA file and Cydia Impactor tool for Windows, Mac or Linux. from the below download section to ensure that you obtain genuine copies of both pieces of software for iOS 9.3.3. Also make sure that you’re running the latest version of iTunes.
Pangu jailbreak and Cydia Impactor are free tools.
Step 2: Connect your device to your computer using the USB cable.
Step 3: - For Windows users unzip/unrar Cydia Impactor and open it.
- For Mac users copy the app to your Applications folder and run the tool, you may have to allow running applications from sources outside of the App Store in System Preferences → Security and Privacy before opening.
Step 4: Locate the .iPA file of Pangu jailbreak (NvwaStone_1.0.ipa) downloaded in Step 1 and drag and drop it on Cydia Impactor, and click the “Start” button.
Step 5: If an Apple Developer warning appears, just click Ok.
Step 6: You will be asked to enter your Apple ID, which will be used to create a free Apple developer certificate to sign the .iPA file of Pangu jailbreak. If you’re not comfortable providing it then the best thing to do is to create a new Apple ID and use that instead. Enter your Apple ID password and press Ok.
Step 7: Cydia Impactor will start to install the Pangu jailbreak app in your device and that may take a few minutes to be completed. During the process, if you get a keychain message like below, just click on the Allow button.
Step 8: Once the jailbreak app is installed, Cydia Impactor will go back to the default screen. On your device, go to the Home screen where you'll see the Pangu jailbreak app which means that it has been installed successfully.
Step 9: Now go to Settings → General → Device Management and you should see a developer profile with the Apple ID you provided on Step 6.
Step 10: Open the developer profile and tap on the Trust button. Another confirmation prompt will appear, press Trust again.
Step 11: Go back to the Home screen and open the Pangu app. You will get a push notifications popup, accept it by pressing the Ok button.
Step 12: Tap the start button in the middle of the app to proceed with the jailbreak. Right after that manually lock your device and wait for it to respring.
Pangu will now start the jailbreak process. After it’s completed, your device will automatically respring. Keep in mind that you have to keep your device locked at all times until the jailbreak is finished and your device is restarted.
Once the jailbreak is done and your device restarts, go to the Home screen and you should see the Cydia app installed, which means that the jailbreak is successfully completed!
You Have Successfully Jailbreaked your iDevice!
Congratulations, after following our simple and easy step-by-step guide, you have successfully achieved a Semi-tethered jailbreak on iOS 9.3.3 for your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch running Apple’s latest iOS firmware!
Now simply launch the Cydia app.
When opening Cydia for the first time, it will take some time to “Preparing filesystem”.
Allow the app to properly reorganize the File System on iOS version.
Cydia will exit after it is done, and respring your device automatically.
Since the jailbreak is semi-tethered, whenever your device reboots, Cydia (and anything obtained through Cydia) will start crashing. So you’ll need to use the Pangu jailbreak app to re-jailbreak your device every time it reboots (Follow the steps below for how to do it). In case you delete the app, you can follow the same steps above to install it again.
The free Apple developer certificate, used to sign the jailbreak app, lasts for only 7 days from the time it was created. After it expires, if you want to re-jailbreak, you can’t use the Pangu jailbreak app. So first remove it from your device and follow the above steps again to reinstall and use it.
How to re-jailbreak after device rebootStep 1: After a reboot, open the Pangu jailbreak app.
Step 2: Wait 20 seconds in the app before doing anything (this is very important), and then tap the circle in the middle to start the jailbreaking process.
Step 3: Roughly 5 seconds after tapping the circle, lock your device. If the screen remains black and unresponsive and/or you get a notification from PP, you did it right (don’t worry, if it’s not both, either should work)!
Note: If your device just reboots, it didn’t initialize the jailbreak properly. In that case, please repeat the three steps listed above.
Once you’ve jailbroken your idevice, be sure to visit our jailbreak apps and tweaks category page, where we’ll be posting all the tweaks that have been updated and released for iOS 9.3.3. And follow our weekly editions of the top Cydia tweaks and Apps.
What you need to do after Jailbreaking
1. Check our guide to learn how to add sources and repos on Cydia app.
2. And Get the full list of the top repos to add on Cydia, read our special article about the latest Best Cydia Sources and Repos.
3. Also Visit our special section for the latest new Cydia tweaks and the best free and paid Jailbreak Apps, everything about the new released and updated tweaks.
4. And follow our weekly editions of the top Cydia tweaks and Apps.
Download Pangu to Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 – iOS 9.2:
- Cydia Impactor for Windows-based PC users.
- Cydia Impactor for Mac OS X users.
- Cydia Impactor for Linux users: Linux (32-bit) OR Linux (64-bit)
- Pangu Jailbreak for iOS 9.3.3 – iOS 9.2 [IPA file – Official]
- iTunes which will be required if yours is outdated.
Thank you for reading, and following our jailbreak tutorial, we appreciate your support.
Tell us how it goes for you and If you have any questions Let us know in the comments section below, like and share if you like and want more of our guides..
(don’t forget to share this guide)!